Let’s do this!!
What you’ll need:
A jump rope, ab mat, resistance bands or dumbbells equivalent to 10-20lbs each.
How this works:
You start with exercise #1, then do 1 & 2, then 1, 2, & 3…. building it by one all the way through until you do 1-10.
- 15 regular Jump rope jumps then 10 Double Unders (where the rope goes under you 2x in one jump) keep practicing, I promise if I can get them you can!
- 15 Jump & touch squats (squat down, touching the outsides of your ankles WITHOUT leaning forward then leap into the air, that’s 1)
- 15 Shoulder Press
- 15 Sit ups
- 15 X-Squats (make an imaginary ‘X’ with your feet, starting with feet wide squatting at the bottom, hopping on two feet lightly in the middle with feet together, then squatting at the top back out wide, then take it back. That’s 3 reps, you count everytime you squat.)
- 15 Bicep Curls
- 15 Crunch & Punch (when you come up in your crunch, punch with weights into the air. (ie: crunch, punch punch. crunch, punch punch)
- 15 long jump (2 feet, leap softly as far as you can)
- 15 Tricep Kickbacks (lean forward, bending at the hip, with a straight back and extend arms straight back, squeezing triceps. Try to keep your elbows stationary.)
- 15 X-Ups (lay back making an ‘X’ with your arms and legs. Sit up into sitting position bringing legs and arms in without pulling on your legs.)
This workout WILL take upwards of 45 mins but stick with it, finishing your reps. Your physique will thank you!!